Eric B. Eisinger
Eric Eisinger is an experienced trial attorney with more than 15 years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law. Eric has handled over a thousand cases and tried more than sixty-five cases to a jury in a variety of practice areas including DUI, personal injury, breach of contract, and employment law.
For most people litigation is disheartening and stressful, but litigation can be managed by clear counsel and strong advocacy. Eric has helped many clients navigate through the litigation process to successful outcomes.
Eric has been a partner with the firm since 2012. He was a prosecutor for more than six years before going into private practice. Eric graduated summa cum laude from Washington State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in 1999 and obtained his law degree from the University of Idaho College of Law in 2003. Eric was admitted to the Washington State Bar Association in 2003.
Eric was President of the Benton and Franklin Counties Bar Association for the 2016-2017 term.
- Washington, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2010
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2019
- University of Idaho College of Law (J.D. 2003)
- Washington State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1999)