Craig Walker is a Tri-City native and founding partner of Walker Heye Meehan & Eisinger, PLLC. Mr. Walker enjoys an AV Peer Review Rating through LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell. His law degree was awarded at University of Washington Law School where he graduated in the top 10% of his class. His practice consists of transactional real estate, related litigation, small business operation, formation and guidance, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Walker also assists with sales and acquisitions of small businesses, provides counsel to multiple homeowners associations, and enjoys a significant estate planning practice. He graduated from Richland High School and attended Washington State University where he obtained a degree in Business Administration. In his spare time, he enjoys golf, snow and water skiing, reading and travel.
- Washington, 1976
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 1978
- Washington State University (B.A. with distinction, 1973)
- University of Washington (J.D., 1976) (Order of Coif)
- General counsel to the Tri-City Development Council (TRIDEC) (since 2004)
- Served 5 years on the Richland School Board
- Past President of the Benton-Franklin Bar Association